Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver Download, Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – This month’s All-In-Ones can be divided right into two rate categories, yet the Canon Pixma MP170 blurs the limits in between the two. At ₤ 49, it’s conveniently economical, yet throughout evaluating it consistently held its own with extra expensive counterparts.
The Pixma MP170 has no screen display screen to reveal what gets on a sd card linked into it, so uses a method originated by HP. You print out an index sheet for the card, that includes check boxes for every thumbnail photo. Fill up these in with a pen as well as scan the sheet to print out your chosen pictures. Very easy, and you could fill up check boxes for print amount, paper size, date, optimisation as well as encounter brightness.
Canon PIXMA MP170, Raise the tool’s top cover and you have a complete A4, flatbed scanner, with an optical scanning resolution of a healthy 1200 x 2,400 ppi. Outlets at the rear take a mains lead– the power supply for this device is luckily interior– and also a USB 2.0 lead.
Canon PIXMA MP170 Ink Cartridge:
- PG-40 Black FINE Cartridge
- CL-41 Color FINE Cartridge
- Ink Droplet Dimension; 2 and also 5 picoliters
- Paper Dimensions; Letter, Legal, Bank Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity; Vehicle Sheet Feeder, Plain Paper: Approximate. 100 Sheets (13mm) 4 x 6 Image Paper: 20 Sheets
- Replicate Speed (as much as); Black: 22 cpm (approx. 2.7 sec/page) *.
Color: 17 cpm (approx. 3.6 sec/page) *.
- Reduction/ Enlargement; 25% – 400%.
- Copy Functions; Vehicle Magnification, AE (Auto Direct Exposure), Borderless.
Fit-to-Page, Picture Repeat.
- Scanner Type; Flat Bed.
- Checking Component; Contact Picture Sensing Unit (CIS) Max. Resolutions Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Checking Mode; 48-bit internal/24-bit outside.
- Max. Paper Size; 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP170 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP170.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP170 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MP170 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|PIXMA MP170 Scanner Driver
(Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)
|EPIXMA MP170 On-screen Manual
(Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)
|MP170 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 7)|
|MP Navigator Ver. 2.02
(Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|