Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon PIXMA MG5400 supplies sensational detail in images as well as company papers with maximum color dpi up to 9600×2400 and a five-color ink system. And change the ink conveniently as well as rapidly using the functions of Snap Edge. Dual Color Gamut processing technology, the PIXMA MG5400 terrific consistently replicate the shade from your original paper data.
Canon PIXMA MG5400, the maximum resolution of this printer for the printer is 9600 x 2400 dpi and for the black printer is 600 x 600 dpi. The paper sizes of this printer are 5 x 7, 4 x 6, 8 x 10, legal, letter, USA, as well as envelops. The tray capability of this printer could pack the reduced cassette until 125 sheets, the simple paper upper cassette up until 20 sheets of image paper or with dimensions 4 x 6. This Canon PIXMA MG5400 printer additionally has some features such as AirPrint3, Indeterminate Printing7, Document Printing, Calendar Print, Enjoyable Filter Results, My Image Garden, Layout Print, Peaceful Mode, Trimming Print, Evernote, Wireless Prinitng1 and much more.
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm7, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 4,096 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 5,120
- Picoliter Size (color); 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used
- Printer Features; AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing6, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print9, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing6, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing1, Evernote
- Output Tray Capacity; Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4 x 6)
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode11, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit input/24-bit output
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MG5400 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG5400 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5400 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5400.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5400 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MG5400 series Mini Master Setup|
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG5400 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 |
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG5400 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG5400 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52|
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|MG5400 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b|
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|CA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|MG5400 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux |
|MG5400 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux |
|MG5400 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5400 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux |
|MG5400 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux|
|MG5400 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|