Canon PIXMA MG5460 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5460 Driver Download. The Pixma MG5460 is the only printer below to make use of a five-ink print engine: the conventional CMYK tanks are supplemented with a Pigment Black tank for printing message. We had some unusual results in our rate examinations, with draft-quality prints showing up extra gradually compared to standard ones, but it isn’t really worth worrying about. Also common high quality, mono A4 prints jet out at 14.3 ppm, as well as text is bold as well as crisp enough that it can nearly masquerade the output of a laser printer.
Ink Depot provides a great range Ink Cartridges for your Canon PIXMA MG5460 tool with high quality products at really affordable costs. We provide a 100% cash back ensure for all consumables you have actually purchased from us and with 98% of our promoted products in stock, you can be ensured of a speed delivery.In our latest printer grouptest Canon handled to triumph in the inkjet group, thanks to the lower-end MG 5460 model of Pixma.
The MG5460 is the flagship design in Canon’s array, with in a similar way exceptional print top quality, decent web page rates and a more elegant interface thanks to a built-in touchscreen.As always, the usefulness of such a printer comes down to individual demands, as well as making one of the most out of the MG5460 you’ll intend to be frequently printing in colour, as well as taking advantage of the scanner.This is down to that this isn’t really the most affordable printer in the array,
and as we have uncovered all too often in the past, you need to make use of an inkjet rather consistently to actually see value from the item (otherwise a cheap black and white laser as well as the usage of photo printing services are frequently extra affordable). If a colour Inkjet is for you, nonetheless, this is just one of the best available, combining features and also fantastic print top quality to deliver a premium package.
Canon PIXMA MG5460 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-150XL PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-151XL Cyan
- CLI-151XL Magenta
- CLI-151XL Yellow
- CLI-151XL Black
- PGI-150 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-151 Cyan
- CLI-151 Magenta
- CLI-151 Yellow
- CLI-151 Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 secs, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm8, Shade: ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm8
- Variety of Nozzles; Color: 4,096/ Pigment Black: 1,024/ Total: 5,120
- Picoliter Dimension (color); 1, 2 as well as 5
- Publish Resolution (Approximately); Color: As much as 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Dimensions; A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Level: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Image Paper Plus Shiny II, Picture Paper Shiny; Matte: Matte Image Paper; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
- Printer Functions; AirPrint3, Vehicle Duplex Print, Vehicle Picture Take Care Of II, Indeterminate Printing7, Schedule Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Publish, Paper Printing, Complete HD Flick Print10, Enjoyable Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print4, My Picture Yard, Mobile Device Printing6, Photo Direct Printing (Flash Memory Card), Picture Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link5, Red-Eye Adjustment, Design Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Internet Template Publish, Wireless Printing1, Evernote.
- Output Tray Capability; Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Picture Paper (4″ x 6″).
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5460 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5460.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5460 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MG5460 series Mini Master Setup|
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG5460MG5450 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 |
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG5460 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG5460 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52|
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|MG5460 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b|
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|CA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|MG5460 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux |
|MG5460 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux |
|MG5460 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5460 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux |
|MG5460 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5460 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|