Canon PIXMA MG5640 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5640 Driver Download, Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon’s MG5640 is the most recent mid-range multifunction outer (MFP) in the business’s PIXMA variety. It’s aimed at home customers, as well as in common with the majority of various other PIXMA models it looks rather trendy. 2 especially useful functions come as requirement: Wi-Fi, for wireless printing, and also automatic duplex (double-sided) printing, which conserves paper. There’s likewise support for printing from mobile devices and via cloud services.
The Canon PIXMA MG5640 can a fantastic option that you far better choose when you are trying to find the best supporting tool for your job. The reason that you have to pick this certain printer is since could supply you the latest technology that can make your printing job ended up being a lot simpler, which is called NFC (Near Field Connection). Even, the MG5620 printer has actually been identified as the first printing tool that is complemented with this type of technology.
We have been supplying Canon PIXMA MG5640 drivers download for you, we supply the drivers for the operating system compatibility for Mac OS as well as Windows OS. You could download the driver based on the compatibility on the PC/laptop you are each as well as software that we provide. Set up drivers PIXMA MG5640 on your PC/Laptop with Software that you have actually downloaded and install so you could boost the performance of the operate in print will be much faster and easier.
Canon PIXMA MG5640 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-150 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-151 Cyan XL
- CLI-151 Magenta XL
- CLI-151 Yellow XL
- CLI-151 Black XL
- PGI-150 Pigment Black
- CLI-151 Magenta
- CLI-151 Yellow
- CLI-151 Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Picture: Approx. 44 seconds7,8, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm7,8, Shade: ESAT (Shade): Approx. 8.7 ipm7,8.
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072/ Pigment Black: 1,024/ Complete: 4,096.
- Picoliter Dimension (color); 2 and also 5.
- Publish Resolution (Up to); Color: Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi1, Black: As much as 600 x 600 dpi1.
- Paper Dimensions; A4, A5, B5,4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope.
- Paper Compatibility; Level: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Shiny: Picture Paper And Also Glossy II, Image Paper Glossy;.
Semi-Gloss: Image Paper And Also Semi-Gloss, Image Paper Pro Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope;.
- Printer Attributes; AirPrint ™,4 Vehicle 2-Sided Printing, Auto Image Repair II, Borderless Printing,15 Document Printing, Full HD Flick Publish,11 Unique Filters, Google Cloud Publish,3 My Image Yard,10 Smart Phone Publishing,13 Picture Printing, Cloud Web Link Printing,16 PIXMA Printing Solutions,2 Publish from Email,14 Red-Eye Modification, Image Cropping, Quiet Setting, Web Layout Print, Wireless Printing12, Easy PhotoPrint+.
- Result Tray Capability; 100 Sheets Level Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″ x6″ Image Paper.
- Copy Speed (approximately); FCOT( Color): Approximate. 20 seconds7.
- Reduction/ Enhancement; 25% – 400%.
- Replicate Functions; 4-on-1/ 2-on-1 Replicate, Vehicle Exposure Copy, Automobile Picture Repair II, Indeterminate Replicate, Discolor Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Framework Erase Replicate, Picture Replication, Preset Replicate Ratios, Two-sided Duplicate.
- Checking Element; Call Picture Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Inserted: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Characteristics; Car Check Mode18, Network Scan, Press Check, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Deepness; 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. File Dimension; 8.5″ x 11.7″.
- Various other Functions; 2.5″ LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM19, Ranked EPEAT Silver, Vehicle Power Off, Vehicle Power On, Dual Color Range Processing Innovation, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions2 QuickStart.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5640 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5640.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5640 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon Pixma MG5640 Full Driver and Software Package
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG5640 MP Drivers Ver. 1.01
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG5640 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Canon Pixma MG5640 Full Driver & Software Package Mac
(OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)
|Canon Pixma MG5640 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|Canon Pixma MG5640 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon Pixma MG5640 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon Pixma MG5640 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|