Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX532 All-In-One Printer Driver for Windows
Canon Office Products MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
Perfect for mobile printing, its many convenient features include PIXMA Printing Solutions, which allows you to print or scan photos and documents from your compatible mobile device. And with the PPS Cloud printing function you can print directly from select popular online Cloud services, such as Picasa Web Albums, Facebook, Twitter and Dropbox with your mobile device using the free PPS app.
Include Auto Duplex printing, which allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50%. Plus, an automatic document feeder holds up to 30 sheets, making it easier to copy, scan or fax multiple page documents.
Windows 10 (32 Bit), Windows 10 (64 Bit), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit), Windows 8 (32 Bit), Windows 8 (64 Bit), Windows 7 (32 Bit), Windows 7 (64 Bit), Windows Vista (32 Bit), Windows Vista (64 Bit), Windows XP
MX530 series Full Driver & Software Package
File Name: win-mx530-1_1-mcd.exe
File Version: 1.1
File Size: 48.9 MB
Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides
How to Install Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to install Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Canon Printer Driver installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Canon Printer Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Printer Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to uninstall Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Type of Canon Printer Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Canon Printer Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for Canon Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps may be a little bit different to other OS.
If you think Article about Canon Printer Driver useful for many people, Please share for helping other.