Canon PIXMA MG8160 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG8160 Driver Download, Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon PIXMA MG8160 is a kind of magnificent printing gadgets that can really suit your demands so well no matter if you use it in your home or office. It is due to the fact that this printer will most definitely offer you the most effective top quality printing results whether you want to print your paper or photos. So then, it could also be the right alternative for you who truly want to create the incredible pictures that could appear so real and also gorgeous at the same time.
PIXMA MG8160 is a small, user friendly tool made for residence printing. It is a multifunction tool with the remarkable feature on its scanner. It has the ability to scan photos as well as record as much as 4800 x 4800 dpi resolution. You can likewise print HD pictures straight from flicks and video clip. As for its printing feature, this device makes use of 6 inks on different storage tanks to provide richer shade. Abundant connection alternatives likewise add worths on this printer. You can print files directly from your smart phones through USB, Wi-Fi, NFC, etc
Canon PIXMA MG8160 is a premium printer with a great deal of outstanding functions built in it. You can find 8.8 LCD on top of this printer which can be used as sensitive touch control. This LCD control is sensitive of a human finger, so you will discover that accessing this printer is fairly simple. This simplicity accessibility really handy when you should pick feature, likewise editing and enhancing an image or even do motion picture scanning. With its six individual ink storage tank, you will be presented with an excellent quality printed work. The enhancement of brand-new additional shade, gray, works for honing a mono or greyscale print job such as greyscale photo.</>
Canon PIXMA MG8160 Review Specs:
- Print Rate (approximately); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds6, Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm16, Color: ESAT Approximate. 9.3 ipm16
- Variety of Nozzles; Shade: 5,632/ Black: 512/ Complete: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (color); 1,2 as well as 5
- Print Resolution (As Much As); Color: As much as 9600 x 2400 dpi4, Black: As much as 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes
Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Image Paper Pro Platinum; Shiny: Image Paper Plus Glossy II, Image Paper Shiny; Semi-Gloss: Image Paper And Also Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Picture Paper; Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Image Rag” ™; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Duplex Publish, Car Photo Repair II, Indeterminate Printing12, Schedule Publish, Document Printing, Full HD, Flick Print1, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, smartphone Picture Printing, Picture Index Sheet,
Picture Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Picture Printing, Theme Print, Wireless Printing2
- Result Tray Capacity; Automobile Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Duplicate Rate (approximately); FCOT( Shade) Approx. 15 seconds16
- Reduction/ Enhancement; 25% – 400%.
- Replicate Functions; 4 in 1/ 2 in 1, Vehicle Duplex Replicate, Automobile Exposure/Intensity Replicate, Face Brightener/Fading Adjustment, Film Replicate, Fit-to-Page, Rain Gutter Darkness Correction Copy, Strength, Guidebook Color Modification, Covering Up Replicate, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Image Replication, Preset Duplicate Ratios, Cutting Duplicate, Zoom.
- Scanner Type; Flat Bed.
- Checking Aspect; Charged-Coupled Tool (CCD).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 4800 x 9600 dpi (Film) 5, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Characteristics; Car File Take Care Of, Vehicle Check Mode11, Film Check, Rain Gutter Darkness Adjustment, Network Scan, Press Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit exterior.
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7.
Canon PIXMA MG8160 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MG8160 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG8160 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG8160 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG8160 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG8160.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG8160 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG8160 Software and Driver Download:
|MG8100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/
|MG8100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG8100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|MG8100 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.4.1b
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|MG8100 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4
(OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|MG8100 series Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|MG8100 series Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|MG8100 series Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|MG8100 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac OS X v10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
|MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.0.4 (OS X v10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|