Canon PIXMA MG5610 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Driver Download. The PIXMA MG5610 is a sophisticated Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One printer offering high performance, genuine convenience, as well as remarkable top quality. The MG5610 permits you to print both lovely, indeterminate photos, along with crisp files as much as 8.5″ x 11″ at 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi1 with 2pl technology.The PIXMA MG5610 is a perfect printer for tablet, mobile phone, or cloud printing as well as it begins with the PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) app.2 PPS makes it easy to print and also scan pictures or documents directly from your compatible mobile device. With Google Cloud Print3 you can print from anywhere you are, from applications you utilize daily. For Apple smart phone individuals, the MG5610 is AirPrint ™ 4 suitable, also.
Canon PIXMA MG5610 printer is outstanding for mobile phones, tablet computer systems or cloud printing and also it starts with the application. usage PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) PPS make it easy the print and scan a photo or record directly from your compatible smartphone. With the Google Cloud Print feature you can rapidly print from anywhere, you are from the mobile applications you make use of everyday. For people of Apple’s cell phones, MG 5610 are AirPrint compatible.Additional highlights consist of basically all the features of the printer such as the 2.5 LCD screen, which might allow you to preview your photos prior to you do print in addition to repair work it with Auto Picture Repair 2.
The Canon PIXMA MG5610 is an advanced inkjet printer that can use you piece de resistances, simple operation, and the most recent innovative features. All them will most definitely make the printer work in the best method for you. So then, you will certainly locate that it can support your work in the very best means as well.With all of the good ideas, it is in fact no surprise that Canon PIXMA MG5610 will be able to offer you the very best quality print out. It can be proven when the printer could get to an extremely good print speed which is 12.2 ipm in black mode and 8.7 ipm in color setting. This rapid printing outcome will certainly make you able to function much faster, so that you do not need to waste much time throughout the job.
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-150 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-151 Cyan XL
- CLI-151 Magenta XL
- CLI-151 Yellow XL
- CLI-151 Black XL
- PGI-150 Pigment Black
- CLI-151 Magenta
- CLI-151 Yellow
- CLI-151 Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7,8, Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm7,8, Color:ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm7,8
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5,4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Printer Features; AirPrint™,4 Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing,15 Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print,11 Special Filters, Google Cloud Print,3 My Image Garden,10 Mobile Device Printing,13 Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing,16 PIXMA Printing Solutions,2Print from Email,14 Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing12, Easy PhotoPrint+
- Output Tray Capacity; 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds7
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode18, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5″ x 11.7″
- Other Features; 2.5” LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM19, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions2 QuickStart
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5610 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5610.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5610 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon Pixma MG5610 Full Driver and Software Package
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG5610 MP Drivers Ver. 1.01
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG5610 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Canon Pixma MG5610 Full Driver & Software Package Mac
(OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)
|Canon Pixma MG5610 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|Canon Pixma MG5610 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon Pixma MG5610 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon Pixma MG5610 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|