Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download
The PIXMA MG4120 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One supplies exceptional high quality, flexibility, and likewise convenience. Integrated Wi-Fi innovation enables you to easily print and scan wirelessly practically anywhere around your home. Print charming, indeterminate photos in your house as much as 8.5 ″ x 11 ″ size with a maximum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and the proclaimed FINE ink cartridges.
The Pixma MG4120 assesses just 12.5 pounds, making it amongst the lightest Pixmas we have actually seen. This design is likewise among minority Pixma variations we have really assessed that shops its ink cartridges in a compartment on the ideal side of the tool, rather of in a carriage under the scanner bed. (The numerous other 2 new variations do this, too.) In addition, many Pixmas, relying on the style, utilize 4, 5, and six-ink cartridge systems.
The Pixma MG4120 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One Printer from Canon prints at a quick 9.9 ipm in black and 5.7 in shade with borderless 4.0 x 6.0 ″ images taking simply 44 secs. The printer’s 2-cartridge ink system (1 tricolor and 1 black) makes the cartridges easy to set up along with maintain. The printer utilizes Canon’s Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Style (FINE) innovation for very specificed photos along with images.r.
- Print Speed (as much as); 4 ″ x 6 ″ Borderless Picture: Approximate. 44 seconds2, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm6, Colour: ESAT (Colour) Approx. 5.7 ipm6
- Variety Of Nozzles; Colour: 1,152/ Black: 640/ Overall: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (colour); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Approximately); Colour: As Much As 4800 x 1200 dpi3, Black: As Much As 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes; 4 ″ x 6 ″, 5 ″ x 7 ″, 8 ″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Picture Paper Pro Platinum; Shiny: Picture Paper Plus Shiny II, Image Paper Shiny; Semi-Gloss: Picture Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Picture Paper; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Printer FeaturesAuto Duplex Print, Car Picture Repair II, Borderless Printing2, Calendar Print, File Printing, Complete HD Motion Picture Print7, Enjoyable Filter Impacts, ID Picture Print, Mobile Phone Picture Printing, Picture Index Sheet, Image Direct Print (Sd Card) 9, Picture Printing, Design Template Print, Peaceful Mode, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capability; Car Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (approximately); FCOT( Colour) Approximate. 20 seconds11
- Decrease/ Augmentation; 25%– 400%
- Copy Functions; 4-in-1/ 2-in-1, Vehicle Duplex Copy, Automobile Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Rain Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Strength, Handbook Colour Modification, Masking Copy, Several Copy: 1-99 Pages, Image Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Cutting Copy, Zoom
- Windows ® 7, Windows Vista ®,
- Windows XP and Mac OS ® X v104.11 to v106. x9
- For the start, you will require to prepare all of the important things that you require such as the laptop computer, the printer, the USB cable television that links the printer to the laptop computer, and likewise the CD driver.
- Make certain the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can just download the setup files from the site.
- Make certain you download the one that fit your printer design.
- When you have actually prepared all of those things, you simply require to just run the installation setup program that you currently have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you require to do is awaiting the entire procedure to be ended up.
- Throughout this time, you will be asked to choose some choices such as the parts, the setup areas, your name, and some other things.
- Ensure you fill the alternatives properly.
- Once the setup wizard is ended up, your printer is prepared to go. You require to begin printing a page to ensure that the printer has actually been effectively set up.
- Treatments for the download and setup
- Download the file. For the area where the file is conserved, examine the computer system settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and install it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the installed Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Setup begins immediately.
- Ensure that the printer Canon MG4120 is switched on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer till the orange alarm light flashes as soon as and after that launch it.
- Make certain that the Wi-Fi button begins to flash blue and after that go to your gain access to point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make certain that your printer is switched on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button till the orange alarm light flashes 15 times and after that launch it. The network info page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup treatment.
- Please now continue by setting up the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG4120
- If you do not have the setup CD that included your item, please download the handbooks and software.
- If the Canon MG4120 cordless setup is still stopping working after following this guide, please call us for additional support.
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/ 8.1 x64/ 8/8 x64/ 7/7 x64/ Vista/Vista64/ XP)
| Canon PIXMA MG4120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02
( Windows 10/10 x64/ 8.1/ 8.1 x64/ 8/8 x64/ 7/7 x64/ Vista/Vista64/ XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56
(Windows 10/10 x64/ 8.1/ 8.1 x64/ 8/8 x64/ 7/7 x64/ Vista/Vista64)
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199
(OS X 10.7/108/109/1010/1011)
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1 b
(OS X 10.5/106/107/108/109/1010/1011)
| Canon PIXMA MG4120 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0
(OS X 10.7/108/109/1010/1011)
| Canon PIXMA MG4120 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux
( rpm Packagearchive)
| Canon PIXMA MG4120 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux
( rpm Packagearchive)