Canon PIXMA MG5300 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5300 Driver Download, Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon’s Pixma All-In-One refresh sees 5 new versions appear, yet it’s the one between that recorded our eye. The Canon PIXMA MG5300 does not have the six-ink print engine of the dearer MG6250, as well as the film scanner of the tank-like top-end MG8250, nevertheless, for the majority of home customers it strikes the most effective balance between top quality and affordability.It’s all gloss-black, with 150-sheet input trays at the front as well as back, in addition to an automatic-opening end result tray.
The Canon PIXMA MG5300 brings individuals enhanced link by permitting accessibility to web content straight from the printer. The new PIXMA Cloud Link enables people print their preferred pictures from on the internet albums utilizing CANON picture GATEWAY1 as well as Google’s Picasa. It furthermore provides straight accessibility to a wide variety of layouts, such as stationary along with schedules. Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Application (for iphone and Android items), which makes it possible for picture printing as well as scanning straight to a mobile device.
Canon PIXMA MG5300, It’s all gloss-black, with 150-sheet input trays at the front and back, and also an automatic-opening output tray. It has USB 2 and Wi-Fi connectivity, a PictBridge port and also a media card viewers, plus a tray for printing to CDs. The MG5300 is high sufficient up the range to consist of a 3in TFT, with 3 switches below it with which to navigate the big icon-led menu system. You do not obtain the half-button, half-touch user interface of the dearer versions, but it’s simple sufficient to regulate for duplicates and scans.
Canon PIXMA MG5300 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds8, Black:Approx. 12.5 ipm9, Color:Approx. 9.3 ipm9
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608
- Picoliter Size (color); 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; CD/DVD:Printable Disc
- Printer Features; Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2 , Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print11 , Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing9 , Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 14 seconds9
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, CD/DVD Label Copy, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode13 , Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5300 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5300.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5300 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG5300 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG5300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG5300 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Canon PIXMA MG5300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01
(Windows XP x64)
|Canon PIXMA MG5300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 Mac
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|Canon PIXMA MG5300 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1b Mac
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/11.12)
|Canon PIXMA MG5300 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux