Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver Download
The PIXMA MG3510 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One puts excellent print high quality and also remarkable ease in one small plan. Its hybrid ink system combines color ink for vibrant shades and also black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Print gorgeous, borderless photos at home with an optimum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi making use of SMALL PRINT head technology. What’s more, eco-friendly Auto Duplex Printing enables you to immediately print on both sides of the paper as well as could help in reducing paper usage by as much as 50%.
Canon has squared off the case, so that it not has bulging verticals, however still includes the broad span contours to its top and integral duplexer. It still includes terrific swathes of high-gloss, piano-black plastic, too, which looks nice at first, yet shows every finger print as well as micro-scratch– you’ll require a very clean duster to get rid of dust without marking its surface.To the right of the flatbed scanner cover is the control panel, that includes a 60mm colour LCD, with an instead loose hinge, which does not always remain where you put it.
Canon has actually made even from the case, to ensure that it Not has protruding verticals, however nevertheless consists of the vast distance curves to its leading as well as integral duplexer. It still consists of fantastic swathes of high-gloss, piano-black plastic, as well, which looks great at first, however reveals every finger print as well as micro-scratch– you might need a very clean duster to eliminate dust without marking its surface.To the ideal from the flatbed scanner lid is that the control panel, which features a 60mm colour LCD, having a rather loose hinge.
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7, Black:ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm7, Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Ink Compatibility; PG-140XXL Black Cartridge, PG-140XL Black Cartridge, PG-140 Black Cartridge, CL-141XL Color Cartridge, CL-141 Color Cartridge, CL-141 Combo Pack with GP-501 Paper
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features; AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing11, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing9
- Output Tray Capacity; 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3510 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3510.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3510 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver Download
|Full Driver & Software Package Download For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 Download For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 Download For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 Download For Windows|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 Download For Windows|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 Download For Windows|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 Download For Windows|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 Download For Windows|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 Download For Mac
OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7