Canon Pixma iP4760 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP4760 Printer Driver for Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP and Mac OS X v10.8, OS X v10.7, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, OS X v10.11
Dowbload Pixma iP4700 series Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows and MAC CUPS Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4760 Driver Windows
Ink droplet and 9600dpi professional photo print resolution. 5-color individual ink tank system: the photo black ink sharply increase color contrast. DVD/CD and auto duplex print. 2-way paper feeding. 4R borderless photo printing done in just 20 sec.
Windows Driver for Canon PIXMA iP4760
Version : 2.33a
Relased: 22 Jul, 2015
File name : pd68-win-ip4700-2_33a-ea24.exe
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP
Size : 15.9MB
Mac Driver for Canon PIXMA iP4760 CUPS Printer Driver
Version : 184.108.40.206a
File Name : mcpd-mac-ip4700-11_7_1_0-ea17_2.dmg
Post Date: 5 Sep, 2017
Operating Systems: Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Size : 16.8 MB
Canon PIXMA iP4300 Windows 64-Bit Driver Details
Size: 9.2 MB
Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows XP (64 bit)
Relased: Nov 24, 2015
Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides
How to Install Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to install Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Canon Printer Driver installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Canon Printer Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Printer Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to uninstall Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Type of Canon Printer Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Canon Printer Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for Canon Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps may be a little bit different to other OS.
If you think Article about Canon Printer Driver useful for many people, Please share for helping other.