Sharp MX-5050N Driver and Manual Download. The Sharp MX-M5050 monochrome Must-haves Series workgroup document system offers crisp, high-quality output with exceptional ease of use. The monochrome Fundamentals Series models are created to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The monochrome Essentials Series centers on value as well as consumer operability and draws ideas from the latest networking and imaging technologies available today, all to create a document system that delivers the efficiency you need, with the trustworthy efficiency you really want.
Sharp MX-5050N Review
The monochrome Fundamentals Series offer customers powerful multitasking features enabling them to quickly execute the ever-changing workflow activities of today’s busy office environments. And with Sharp’s industry-leading security features, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is shielded from the first day of the procedure to the time of trade-in.
Sharp MX-5050N gives an assortment of options and upgrades, so you can adjust to future needs later. Sharp’s party optimizes the excellent productivity for groups that have high jobs and require high-performance thanks to high-quality color and flexibility. This printer has a standard main MFP Print to both send and save the documents. This MX-5050Ncan be safely removed and easy to share to any devices.
Sharp MX-5050N Features and Performance
Boosted Functions on Sharp MX-5050N. The Sharp MX-5050N features optional workflow enhancements, including Single Sign-On connectivity, then mobile connectivity over Wi-Fi and a USB port that instantly prints files from MS Office.This product has a touch screen with a 10.1-inch LCD that you can tilt to provide the ability to pull and release icons that are often used to adjust simply on the home screen. Intuitive and simple daily operations: simply touch, pinch, and spread or slide to instantly access every feature, functionality, and setup, including advanced preview features.
In the process of printing and copying, you can work it promptly up to 50 ppm in color and black and white, then the receiver is enclosed by 100-sheet Turning around Single-Pass and has a scanning speed of up to 80 ipm that assists strengthen efficiency and productivity in your work.
Such is the organ of the latest Sharp MX-5050N items.
Sharp MX-5050 N Driver Specifications
- Copy/Print Speed (8 1/2″ x 11″) : 30 ppm B&W / 30 ppm Color
- Resolution (dpi) 1200 x 1200, 600 x 600, 9600 x 600
- Network Printer (Standard / Option) STD
- Interface Std/Opt USB 2.0,10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Supported OS Standard Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Printing protocols LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), POP3 (e-mail printing), HTTP, FTP for downloading print files, IPP, SMB, WSD
- PDL Std/Opt STD PCL 6 emulation, Adobe® PostScript® 3™
- Available fonts 80 (PCL), 139 (Adobe PostScript 3)
- Resolution push scan (dpi) 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600
- Resolution pull scan (dpi) 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600, 50 to 9600
- File formats TIFF, PDF, PDF/A, encrypted PDF, compact PDF, JPEG, XPS, searchable PDF, Microsoft Office (pptx, xlsx, docx), text (TXT), rich text (RTF)
- Continuous copy (Max. copies) 9,999
- Resolution Scan B/W (dpi) 600 x 600, 600 x 400
- the Resolution Scan Colour (dpi) 600 x 600
- Resolution Print (dpi) 1200 x 1200, 600 x 600, 9600 x 600
Sharp MX-5050N is compatible with OS
* Microsoft Windows.
* Macintosh OS X.
Sharp MX-5050N Driver & Manual Downloads
Update Drivers for the latest version Sharp MX-5050N Printer
Download ↔ Windows 64 bit OS Driver,
Download ↔ Windows 32 bit OS Driver,
Download ↔ MAC OS Driver Package Software
Download ↔ Manual – User Manual