Download Canon Bubble Jet i350 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32bit-64bit
Printer Driver Add-On Module for Microsoft Windows
With the Bubble Jet i350, you can print up to 16 pages per minute in black and 11 pages in color at a maximum color resolution of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi. It supports true borderless photos end-to-end up to 8.5 x 11.7 inches. In addition, Easy Webprint software scales and straightens pages to fit your paper. The USB 2.0 interface is PC and Mac compatible.
Canon i350 Driver for Windows
This software is a module that expands the functionality of the printer driver for Canon Inkjet printers. Your printer must be installed via Windows Update before you download and use this module. By installing this software, you can use the printer driver to set up compensation & processing functions for image data such as photograph.
File Name: aomwin110ea23us.exe
Relase Date: July 20, 2011
Operating systems: Windows 7 32bit-Windows 7 64bit
Canon Bubble Jet i70 Driver-Software
File name: aomwin110ea23.exe
Release date: June 10, 2010
Compatibility Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides
How to Install Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to install Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Canon Printer Driver installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Canon Printer Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Printer Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to uninstall Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Type of Canon Printer Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Canon Printer Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for Canon Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps may be a little bit different to other OS.
If you think Article about Canon Printer Driver useful for many people, Please share for helping other.