Canon PIXMA TS6310 All-in-One Printers Driver for Windows 10/8.1/7 (32bit/64bit)
TS6300 series Driver setup package & MP Drivers for Microsoft Windows
Printing, scanning and copies from any smart device connected to the Canon Print, AirPrint and Mopria application. Easy to use, it has a 3.8 cm LCD screen for quick and easy wireless configuration. WiFi connection allows users to print directly from their Smartphone or tablet, for faster printing and greater flexibility.
Canon PIXMA TS6310 Driver setup package for Windows
Post Date: August 22, 2019
Version : 1.0
File Name : win-ts6300-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit), Windows 8.1 (64bit), Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 7 (64bit)
Size : 19.98 MB
Canon PIXMA TS6310 MP Driver for Windows
File name : md__-win-ts6300-1_01-ea34_2.exe
Version : 1.01
Relase Date: 22 Aug, 2019
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 10×64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1×64, Windows 7, Windows 7×64
Size : 90.01MB
Canon PIXMA TS6100 Driver for Windows
Version : 1.1
Name : win-ts6100-1_1-n_mcd.exe
Relased: Sep 26, 2017
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
Size: 18.53 MB
Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides
How to Install Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to install Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Canon Printer Driver installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Canon Printer Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Printer Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to uninstall Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Type of Canon Printer Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Canon Printer Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for Canon Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps may be a little bit different to other OS.
If you think Article about Canon Printer Driver useful for many people, Please share for helping other.