Download Canon Color imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1 64bit
Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.30 and Generic UFR II V4 Printer Driver v2.1
Canon imageCLASS LBP7660CDN Color Laser Printer. It offers color and black and white printing at up to 21 pages per minute. Duplex printing. Also, advanced print modes include Poster, Booklet, Watermark and Toner Save. A 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette and 50-sheet multipurpose tray are also available.
Canon LBP7660Cdn Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver
File Name: GPlus_PS3_Driver_V230_W64_00.exe
Relased: Sep 15, 2020
Operating Systems: Windows 10 64bit- Windows 8.1 64bit
Size: 31.33 MB
Color imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn Generic UFR II V4 Printer Driver
Access the various printing functions of Canon devices from the print settings screen of this driver.
File Name: GUFRII_V4_PrinterDriver_V21_00.exe
Post Date: 15 Sep,20
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10×64- Windows 8.1×64-
Size: 37.92 MB
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6200d Driver for Mac
File name: Mac_CAPT_V392_uk_EN.dmg
Release date: 18 April 2017
Operating Systems: Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
Size: 42.01 MB
Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides
How to Install Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to install Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Canon Printer Driver installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Canon Printer Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Printer Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to uninstall Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Type of Canon Printer Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Canon Printer Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for Canon Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps may be a little bit different to other OS.
If you think Article about Canon Printer Driver useful for many people, Please share for helping other.