Download Canon imageFORMULA DR-C225W II Office Document Scanner Driver for Windows and MAC
Canon imageFORMULA DR-C225W ISIS / TWAIN / WIA Driver for Microsoft Windows and TWAIN Driver for Mac
The Canon imageFORMULA DR-C225W II is easily convert your paper documents into digital formats (searchable PDF, JPG, and more) or scan directly to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, QuickBooks Online, Evernote, SharePoint). The Canon imageFORMULA DR-C225W II is easily convert your paper documents into digital formats (searchable PDF, JPG, and more) or scan directly to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, QuickBooks Online, Evernote, SharePoint). Broad compatibility Supports Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android; TWAIN driver also included.
Windows Driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-C225W II
Relased: Aug 30, 2018
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 10 (32bit),Windows 8.1 (64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit)
Size: 160.76 MB
Mac Driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-C225W II
File Name: DR-C225DriverV.188.8.131.526forMac.pkg
Post Date: Dec 25, 2019
Operating Systems: MacOS Catalina v10.15, Mojave v10.14, High Sierra v10.13
Size: 62.53 MB
Canon imageFORMULA P-215 Driver for Windows
Release date: 11 Mar, 2014
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit)
Size: 50.2 MB
Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides
How to Install Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to install Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Canon Printer Driver installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Canon Printer Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Printer Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to uninstall Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Type of Canon Printer Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Canon Printer Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for Canon Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps may be a little bit different to other OS.
If you think Article about Canon Printer Driver useful for many people, Please share for helping other.