Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver, Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon’s variety of All-In-Ones is split into 2 kinds, the PIXMA MP range for budding (P) hotographers and also the PIXMA MX array for those who need fa( X). In a lot of ways, they stay extremely similar, however the MX series, where the MX420 sits pretty a lot between, has Automatic File Feeders (ADFs) along with fax.
Canon PIXMA MX420, Both wireless as well as USB setup were easy and simple. Connecting the Pixma MX420 to our wireless network was a breeze: We went into the configuration menu by striking the Arrangement button on the control panel, browsed to the WLAN alternatives, chose the appropriate network, as well as entered our cordless password utilizing the fax keypad. You also have the choice of a wired hookup using USB, which confirmed equally as simple. Additionally, Canon’s software and also drivers set up without a problem. (The software offered a basic, simple user interface for scanning and printing images.).
Canon PIXMA MX420 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (approximately); 4 x 6 Borderless Image: Approx. 42 seconds13
- Publish Speed (Approx); Black: ESAT: 8.7 ipm14, Color: ESAT: 5.0 ipm14
- Variety of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Overall: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Shade: As much as 4800 x 1200 dpi9, Black: Approximately 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Level: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Image Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Image Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Image Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Image Paper; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Printer Functions; Auto File Feeder, Automobile Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing3, File Printing, Complete HD Flick Print4, Image Printing, Template Publish
- Copy Speed (approximately); ESAT: Color: 3.4 ipm14
- Decrease/ Augmentation; 25% – 400%.
- Copy Functions; 4-in-1/ 2-in-1, Duplicate AE (Car Exposure/Intensity) Car Paper Repair, Replicate, Borderless, Rain Gutter Shadow Adjustment Copy, Picture Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 web pages, Predetermined Duplicate Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Component; Call Picture Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200×2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features; Car Check Mode11, Network Scan, Press Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Deepness; 48-bit internal/24-bit outside.
- Max. File Dimension; Flatbed: 8x5x11.7, ADF: 8.5 x14.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX420 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX420.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX420 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MX420 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MX420 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|PIXMA MX420 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MX420 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|PIXMA MX420 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MX420 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|PIXMA MX420 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11)|
|PIXMA MX420 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MX420 series User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|PIXMA MX420 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|