Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Download, Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver For Windows, Linux Mac – The PIXMA MX360 Inkjet Office All-In-One is an excellent option for your residence or tiny office. A built-in, completely incorporated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder indicates rapid copying, scanning and also faxing of your originals so you can multi-task. Additionally, Super G3 High-speed Fax1 ensures reliable communication and thanks to Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, your copies will certainly keep the stability of the original. You can likewise use safety features like password protected PDF’s so you can really feel safe concerning creating and also dispersing your most personal data.
Graphics high quality was on a par with most of inkjets we have actually evaluated, good enough for basic service usage, consisting of PowerPoint handouts. Shades were rich. Problems, all small, consisted of banding (a normal pattern of red stripes of discoloration in some solid-color areas), dithering (the breakdown of solid locations right into fine graininess), and also difficulty printing some extremely thin lines. Picture quality was regular of inkjet MFPs. Shades were well saturated but not excessively so. A monochrome print revealed a slight color. There was some loss of information in intense areas in a number of the images. Their general top quality was at about the degree you ‘d anticipate of pharmacy prints.
Canon PIXMA MX360, USB configuration was very easy and also straightforward however rather postponed. Actually, it takes the MX360 a long period of time for any operation, accompanied by “Please wait a while …” presented on the LCD. Canon’s software and also drivers set up easily as well as without an issue. After the utility as well as driver are mounted, you are prompted to plug in the printer via USB cable. After the printer relate to a PC, you’re home free. The software supplied a basic, uncomplicated interface for scanning and printing images.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Review Specs:
- Publish Speed (approximately); 4 x 6 Borderless Image: Approximate. 43 seconds9
Print Rate (Approx), Black: ESAT: 8.4 ipm13, Shade: ESAT: 4.8 ipm13
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Overall: 1,472
- Picoliter Dimension (shade); 2 and also 5
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Color: Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi6, Black: As much as 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Picture Paper Pro Platinum;
Shiny: Photo Paper And Also Shiny II, Photo Paper Shiny;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper And Also Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Picture Paper; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Printer Attributes; Auto Document Feeder, Auto Image Take Care Of II, Automobile Sheet Feeder, Indeterminate Printing2, Paper Printing, Picture Printing, Design Template Print
- Duplicate Rate (up to); ESAT: Shade: 3.4 ipm13
- Decrease/ Enhancement; 25% – 400%.
- Replicate Attributes; 4-in-1/ 2-in-1, Replicate AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Rain Gutter Shadow Improvement Replicate, Strength, Several Copy: 1-99 web pages, Preset Duplicate, Ratios, Type (ADF), Zoom.
- Checking Element; Contact Picture Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200×2400 dpi. Inserted: 19,200 x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Qualities; Automobile Record Deal With, Auto Scan Mode, Press Scan, Check to Memory.
- Shade Deepness; 48-bit internal/24-bit exterior.
- Max. File Dimension; Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX360 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX360.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX360 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
|PIXMA MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5|
|PIXMA MX360 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|PIXMA MX360 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MX360 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|PIXMA MX360 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11|
|PIXMA MX360 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MX360 series User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|PIXMA MX360 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|