Canon PIXMA MX320 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX320 Driver Download, Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The PIXMA MX320 Home Office Printer delivers high performance as well as versatility at a wonderful value! Use 4800 x 1200 optimum shade dpi1 with the PG-210 Black and CL-211 Color FINE Ink Cartridge System for great detail and a built-in, totally incorporated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder supplies quick copying, scanning and faxing of your originals so you can multi-task and boost your home office performance. For added efficiency, the Super G3 High-Speed Fax2 has a built-in memory to store up to 20 coded rate dials and 50 incoming pages3.
The flatbed scanner system utilizes a Get in touch with Photo Sensing unit (CIS), however still provides relatively good black and colour page pictures. At the back are sockets for a fax line and for a phone mobile phone, as well as a solitary USB information connection. There’s no Ethernet socket as, although the MX320 is intended for small business, it’s still created for a single workdesk.
Canon PIXMA MX320, This ‘good partially’ approach is shown flawlessly by the Canon Pixma MX320 appearances– its polished housing is attractive, but the bulbous designing interferes with the overall result. The two-line LCD is qualified, but the control panel appears somewhat antique. In fairness, we have noted this with numerous an MFP that offers practical fax facilities– the need to have a complete number pad tends to make it tough to use the same minimalist posh as less well-specified tools.
- Printing Method; Inkjet
- Publish Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo:, about 45 seconds8, Black: ESAT; Approximate. 7.5 ipm9, Shade: ESAT; Approx. 4.5 ipm9
- Number of Nozzles; Color, Color, Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Overall: 1,472
- Picoliter Dimension (shade); 2 and also 5
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi1, Shade: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Paper Dimensions; Paper Sizes: 4x 6, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 envelopes,
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Level: Level Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Picture Paper Pro Platinum, Picture Paper Pro II; Shiny: Image Paper And Also Shiny II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo
- Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Picture Paper; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Printer Attributes; Car Picture Repair, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing5, Record Printing, Photo Printing, Layout Publish
- Copy Rate (approximately); Color FCOT: 31 seconds9
- Decrease/ Enlargement; 25% – 400%.
- Copy Functions; 4-in-1/ 2-in-1 Duplicate, AE (Automobile Direct Exposure/ Intensity) copy, Binding, Margin Duplicate, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Seamless Gutter Shadow Improvement Duplicate, Photo Repeat, Intensity, Numerous Replicate: 1-99 pages, Pre-programmed Replicate Ratios, Print Day Duplicate, Publish Web Page No. Replicate, Punch Hole Elimination Duplicate, Type (ADF), Sticker Duplicating.
- Scanning Component; Contact Image Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Inserted: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features; Automobile Scan, Push Check, Scan To Memory.
- Shade Depth; 48-bit interior/ 24-bit external.
- Max. Document Dimension; Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
Canon PIXMA MX320 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MX320 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX320 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX320 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX320 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX320.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX320 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX320 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MX320 series MP Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|PIXMA MX320 series MP Driver
(Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|PIXMA MX320 series MP Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
|PIXMA MX320 series CUPS Printer Driver
OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7
|PIXMA MX320 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (CUPS) OS X 10.3 / OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5|
|Printer Driver for OS X 10.3 / OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5|
|PIXMA MX320 series Scanner Driver
(OS X) OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 /
OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5
|Printer Driver for Debian Linux (32-bit)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)|
|Source file for Printer Driver for Linux|
|ICA Driver OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 /
Mac OS X 10.7
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|