If you’re searching for a spending plan printer, the Canon Pixma MG3053 all-in-one inkjet may be right up your roadway. It does not have useful functions, like automated double-sided printing, nevertheless that’s displayed in the low rate. Can this printer wind up terrific prints at a budget friendly expenditure? Our Canon Pixma MG3053 examination exposes the option.
An all-in-one printer for ₤ 30 audios quite amazing and likewise in theory the Canon PIXMA MG3053 offers all the fundamentals, including cordless connection for mobile print. Intended straight at the trainee and home markets, the printer is provided in black or white and likewise has a cool, contemporary look.
The front is deeply undercut, reducing the overall effect when the devices is open for printing. Unusually for a Canon printer, it feeds paper from a tray at the back, which might withstand 60 sheets, along with feeds set on a telescopic outcome tray at the front. There’s no front cover to the gadget.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Evaluation Specifications
- Print Speed (approximately); Black: ESAT: Approximate. 8.0 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approximate. 4.0 ipm7
- Variety Of Nozzles; Color: 960/ Pigment Black: 320/ Overall: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Approximately); Color: Approximately 4800 x 600 dpi8, Black: As Much As 600 x 600 dpi8
- Ink Compatibility; PG-145 Pigment Black Ink, CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 5″ X 5″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper;-LRB-
- Shiny: Picture Paper Plus Shiny II, Image Paper Shiny;-LRB-
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;-LRB-
- Printer Functions; Canon PRINT app1, File Printing, Easy PhotoPrint 3, Google Cloud Print4, My Image Garden5, Image Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link1, Peaceful Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Unique Filters, Wireless PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capability; 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR, 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ Shiny Image Paper
- Copy Speed (as much as); FCOT (Color): Approximate. 28 seconds7
- Copy Functions; Requirement Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Component; Contact Image Sensing Unit (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)11, 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Inserted)11
- Scanner Functions; Car Scan Mode9
- Windows ® 7, Windows Vista ®,
- Windows XP and Mac OS ® X v104.11to v106. x9
- For the start, you will require to prepare all of the important things that you require such as the laptop computer, the printer, the USB cable television that links the printer to the laptop computer, and likewise the CD driver.
- Make certain the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can just download the setup files from the site.
- Make certain you download the one that match your printer design.
- When you have actually prepared all of those things, you simply require to merely run the installation setup program that you currently have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you require to do is waiting on the entire procedure to be completed.
- Throughout this time, you will be asked to select some alternatives such as the parts, the setup places, your name, and some other things.
- Ensure you fill the choices properly.
- Once the setup wizard is completed, your printer is all set to go. You require to begin printing a page to make certain that the printer has actually been effectively set up.
- Treatments for the download and setup
- Download the file. For the place where the file is conserved, examine the computer system settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and install it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the installed Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Setup begins instantly.
- Make certain that the printer Canon MG3053 is switched on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer up until the orange alarm light flashes as soon as and after that launch it.
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi button begins to flash blue and after that go to your gain access to point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Ensure that your printer is switched on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button up until the orange alarm light flashes 15 times and after that launch it. The network info page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup treatment.
- Please now continue by setting up the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3053
- If you do not have the setup CD that included your item, please download the handbooks and software.
- If the Canon MG3053 cordless setup is still stopping working after following this guide, please call us for additional support.
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series Complete Driver & Software Bundle (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series Complete Driver & Software Bundle (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series XPS Printer Driver Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series MP Drivers Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series (PDF) User Handbook (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series Getting going Guide (software setup part)|
|Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/ 8/10/ Vista (32 x64- bit)|
|ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/109/1010/1011/1012|