Canon PIXMA MG3029 Driver Download
The PIXMA MG3029 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer combines the benefit of cloud connectivity with quality photo as well as paper printing, done in a cost effective plan. PIXMA Cloud Web link permits you to get in touch with cloud solutions like Dropbox as well as Evernote through your smart device or tablet, offering you access to an even better range of print options1. Its hybrid ink system incorporates dye ink for vibrant colours as well as black pigment ink for sharp text, which produces extraordinary quality as well as information in both your pictures and also papers with a maximum print colour resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi2 utilizing FINE print head technology. It additionally offers built-in Wi-Fi, so you can print wirelessly anywhere as long as your gadget is connected to the very same local wireless network as your printer.8.
The MG3029 works with Easy-PhotoPrint+, an application that makes it possible for editing as well as printing right from your tablet or smartphone.4 It comes with a variety of design templates as well as printing choices, and also as it is web-based, you can constantly have access to one of the most updated variation of the application. The MG3029 likewise includes My Picture Garden14 software that allows you quickly gain access to all of your favourite memories in one location so you could print photos to share and also delight in, and also Full HD Movie Print6, which turns your preferred HD movie clips captured with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic cams or VIXIA electronic video cameras into attractive prints in one, convenient software application. In addition, you’ll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM7 where you can download exclusive imaginative jobs and content.Print high-quality documents as well as pictures from your computer system, mobile phone, or tablet with the Canon PIXMA MG3029 Wireless All-in-One Printer. The hybrid ink system enables dazzling pictures and also sharp message, guaranteeing every print is consistent. Connect wirelessly to the printer as well as print straight from resources such as DropBox, Gmail, and more without needing to be in the same area as the printer! The Auto Power attribute instantly transforms the printer on when you send a print task, as well as you can place it in Quiet Mode to lower the amount of noise made. Images as well as papers are processed promptly, with print speeds of 8.0 images per minute (ipm) for black and 4.0 photos per min (ipm) for colour.3 Other functions consist of Auto Power On a convenient alternative that immediately powers up the printer whenever you send an image or file to be printed, decreasing power intake.
Canon PIXMA MG3029 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm7,Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi8, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi8
- Ink Compatibility; PG-145 Pigment Black Ink, CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 5” X 5”, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
Features; Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+3,
Google Cloud Print4, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud
Link1, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless
PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity; 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR, 20 Sheets of 4” x 6” Glossy Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds7
- Copy Features; Standard Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)11, 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)11
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode9
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you
need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the
printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply
run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD
driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the
components, the installation locations, your name, and some other
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to
go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has
been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3029 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to
your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp
flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3029.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3029 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG3029 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3029 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3029 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS|
|Canon PIXMA MG3029 series XPS Printer Driver Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG3029 series MP Drivers Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG3029 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3029 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)|
|Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)|
|ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12|