Download Canon Pixma E3340 Printer Driver for Linux 32bit-64bit
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 for Linux (Source file)
Canon Pixma E3340 Driver for Linux
Install the downloaded package archive file as an Administrator following the manual.
For how to install and use this software, refer to the instruction manual.
File name: cnijfilter2-source-5.90-1.tar.gz
Languages: English, Français, Deutsch
Release date: 10 September, 2019
Compatibility Systems: Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Size: 1.02 MB
Windows Driver for Canon Pixma E304
File name: win-e300-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Release date: 1 Dec, 2017
System Requirements: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 7(64bit)
Size: 18.01 MB
Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides
How to Install Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to install Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Canon Printer Driver installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Canon Printer Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Printer Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to uninstall Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Type of Canon Printer Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Canon Printer Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for Canon Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps may be a little bit different to other OS.
If you think Article about Canon Printer Driver useful for many people, Please share for helping other.