Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5535i Driver Download
Driver Download (Windows 10/8.1/8/7 32-Bit/64-Bit) for Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5535i
V2.02 / Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5535i multifunction printer to address workflow efficiency, help improve office productivity, and help save time, resources and costs. For businesses withworkforce, this platform offers innovative cloud and mobile solutions for working from virtually any location at any time. A new smartphone-like touchscreen interface with flick and pinch operability makes for an even more intuitive and efficient user experience. Enhanced output and configuration settings, like the ability to scan and convert documents to PDF or select Microsoft Office file formats, are the advanced productivity features available with the C5535i model.
This is a Canon developed Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver. This is a generic printer driver that supports various Canon devices. You can use the same driver for all printer model by changing the settings for the printing port and device information.
Canon imageRUNNER C5535i Driver-Software
File name: GPlus_PS3_Driver_V202_32_64_00.exe
Released: May 23, 2019
Microsoft Windows 10 (32bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)
File Size: 59.04 MB
Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides
How to Install Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to install Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Canon Printer Driver installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Canon Printer Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Printer Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to uninstall Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Type of Canon Printer Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Canon Printer Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for Canon Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps may be a little bit different to other OS.
If you think Article about Canon Printer Driver useful for many people, Please share for helping other.