Sharp Printers Service Plugin is a Sharp Printer Service and it allows printing document and image files on Android mobile devices to Sharp MFPs supported models. For those of you who want to enable support from this app, you can select and open the print options under the settings menu section of your Android mobile device, proceed to select Sharp Print Service Plugin, then turn ON switch.
*** Note Supported Mobile Devices – Android Android v.4.4.2 to v.7.1.2.
Application installation procedure
For those of you who want to enable the Sharp Print Service Plugin application, follow the procedure below
– Open the App Store and install apps from Google Play.
– You can open the print options under the settings menu section of your Android mobile device.
– Then select the app to be installed.
– Turn ON destination switch.
Connection installation, connect to Wireless LAN
– Open the document file from a supported application for the Android printing framework.
– Then, select print from the menu in the app.
– Select the Sharp printer.
– Configure from print settings.
– Touch on the “print icon“
*** Note – Need for Android support v.4.4 or higher.
** This Android-based mobile device is capable to run Android 4.4.2 up to 7.1.2.
Sharp Printers Service Plugin