Download Canon i-Sensys MF264dw Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 32bit-64bit
Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for Microsoft windows
Multifunction, Wireless Laser Printer, AirPrint Canon imageCLASS MF264dw. Print at speeds of up to 30 pages per minute. Supports mobile solutions, including apple Air Print, Canon Print business, Mopria Print service, and Google cloud Print. Connect mobile devices without a router using Wi Fi Direct connection.
Canon i-Sensys MF264dw Driver for Windows
Post date: 13 July 2020
File name: GPlus_PCL6_Driver_V230_32_64_00.exe
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/ Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Windows Server 2008 (32-bit)/ Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)/ Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)/ Windows Server 2012 (64-bit/) Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)/ Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)/ Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)
Size: 62.1 MB
Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn Driver for Windows
File name: MF5880dnPCLMFDriversV2015W32EN.exe
Release date: 25 December 2015
Operating systems: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit)
Size: 41 MB
Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides
How to Install Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to install Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Canon Printer Driver installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Canon Printer Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Printer Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to uninstall Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Type of Canon Printer Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Canon Printer Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for Canon Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps may be a little bit different to other OS.
If you think Article about Canon Printer Driver useful for many people, Please share for helping other.