Download and Install Sharp Printer Drivers
How to Setup Printing for Sharp Copier – Windows
- Click on Download File.
- Click the Up arrow in the next part of your download and click Show in Folder.
- Double-click on the folder until you reach an app in the settings, double-click on the setup app,
- Click Run, and do not extract it.
- Click next when there is a command where you want to install drivers for Sharp Copier.
- Click Standard Installation.
- Click next for a few times, make sure the option in the Run Auto Configuration box you check.
- Click Finish
- Open on your control panel, go into device support and printer menu on your computer.
- Right-click on the Printer option, go to Printing Preferences and Change 2-sided printing to none, and you can change the color mode to Black & White, click Apply.
After completion, this will allow you to be prepared to be able to print to a copier/printer or scanner on your Sharp shipment from your Windows 8 Operating System workstation.
Operating System Compatible: Windows 8 (32-64 Bit OS)