Canon Pixma MP287 Printers Scanner Driver for Macintosh
Download MP280 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (Mac)
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Pixma MP287 Printers Scanner Driver (Mac)
Version : 17.7.1b
File name : msd_-mac-mp280-17_7_1a-ea8_2.dmg
Language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Simplified Chinese
Relased: 02 November 2018
Mac OS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11, Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10, Mac OS X Mavericks v10.9, Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, Mac OS X Lion v10.7.5, Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8, Mac OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Size : 11,39 MB
Pixma MP287 Printer Driver for MAC
Name : mcpd-mac-mp280-16_20_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
File Version : 22.214.171.124
Relase Date: 20 Sep, 2018
Size : 13,07 MB
Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides
How to Install Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to install Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Canon Printer Driver installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Canon Printer Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Printer Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to uninstall Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Type of Canon Printer Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Canon Printer Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for Canon Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps may be a little bit different to other OS.
If you think Article about Canon Printer Driver useful for many people, Please share for helping other.