Canon PIXMA iP2772 Printer Software Drivers Downloads for Microsoft Windows
iP2700 series Printer Driver(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) and Pixma iP2700/iP2770/iP2772 Printer Driver
Operating systems: Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
Driver PIXMA iP2772 (Ver.2.56c)
Released: 02 July 2019
Size: 16.31 MB
PIXMA iP2700 Series Driver (Ver.2.56a)
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
Last Updated : 16-Oct-2013
File name : pd68-win-ip2700-2_56a-ea24.exe
File version : 2.56a
Size : 16,79 MB
Download Driver Canon iP2770
File version: 2.56c
Size: 15.98 MB
Canon Pixma iP2772 Driver Windows 10 32bit-64bit Driver
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
Note : The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
a- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
b- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
c- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides
How to Install Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to install Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Canon Printer Driver installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Canon Printer Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Printer Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall Canon Printer Driver?
If you want to uninstall Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Type of Canon Printer Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Canon Printer Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for Canon Printer Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps may be a little bit different to other OS.
If you think Article about Canon Printer Driver useful for many people, Please share for helping other.