Canon i9100 Driver Download
Canon i9100 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon i9100 picture printer utilizes an ultra-high-density, multi-nozzle print head featuring 3,072 nozzles (the largest number of nozzles in its course). The result is fast printing rates of around 37 seconds for an indeterminate 4-by-6-inch photo print, about one min for 8-by-10-inch prints, and also about 4 mins for 13-by-19-inch prints. The printer sustains edge-to-edge borderless printing for both 5-by-7-inch and 13-by-19-inch pictures in addition to 4-by-6-inch and also 8.5-by-11-inch shots.
The 4,800 x 1,200 dpi (black and also shade) maximum resolution is attained with Canons progressed MicroFine Droplet innovation, which uses 3,072 print nozzles. Each nozzle provides ultra-small 4 picoliter droplets to supply remarkably in-depth prints rivaling those of a professional picture laboratory. The i9100 can generating indeterminate prints for a genuinely professional look, while a 6-ink cartridge system helps to conserve both cash and the atmosphere by letting you transform just one shade at a time.
Weighing 17.6 pounds, the i9100 has a footprint of 22.5 by 13.1 inches as well as emits concerning 37 dB of noise in best quality mode. The i9100 links to your host computer system via its USB port. The software bundle aids you to get one of the most out of your prints with programs including Easy-PhotoPrint, PhotoStitch, ImageBrowser, and a lot more. COMPUTER as well as Mac compatible, the i9100 additionally comes backed with a one year limited service warranty on both components and labor.
- Publish Speed (approximately); 4×6 Shade Picture: Around 37 secs ( borderless) Around 1 min; (indeterminate).
- Variety of Nozzles; 3,072 nozzles (512 x 6 colors).
- Print Resolution (As Much As); 4800 x 1200 dpi *.
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000/Me/98, Mac ® OS (8.6 to 9. x) and also Mac OS X variation 10.2.1 to 10.2.x (see www.canontechsupport.com for upgraded compatibility).
- Basic User Interfaces; USB (cable not included).
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-6Bk Black Ink Storage Tank, BCI-6C Cyan Ink Storage Tank, BCI-6M Magenta Ink
- Tank, BCI-6Y Yellow Ink Storage Tank, BCI-6PC Picture Cyan Ink Storage Tank, BCI-6PM Picture Magenta Ink Storage Tank.
- Buffer Ram; 80KB.
- Paper Sizes; Letter, legal, A3+ (13 x 19), ledger (11 x 17), A4, A5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, UNITED STATE # 10 or European envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility; Plain paper, envelopes, Canon Specialized Documents – Glossy Picture Paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Image Paper, Image Paper Plus Glossy, Picture Paper And Also Glossy For Borderless Printing, Picture Paper Pro, Picture Paper Pro For Indeterminate Printing, Transparencies, T-Shirt Transfers.
- Paper Handling; Integrated sheet feeder – 100 sheets @ paper weight 17 lb. Envelopes – 10 Glossy Photo Paper (8.5 x 11, 11 x 17) – 10 sheets High Resolution Paper (8.5 x 11, 11 x 17) – 80 sheets High Resolution Paper (13 x 19) – 20 sheets Matte Image Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Photo Paper And also Shiny For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Image Paper And also Shiny (5 x 7) – 10 sheets Image Paper And also Shiny (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Image Paper Pro (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Photo Paper Pro For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Image Paper Pro (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Openness (8.5 x 11) – 30 sheets T-Shirt Transfer (8.5 x 11) – 1 sheet.
- Noise Level Approx; 37 dB( A) in best quality setting.
- Physical Measurements; 22.5 W x 13.1 D x 7.7 H.
- Weight; 17.6 pounds.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Service warranty; 1-year limited service warranty with Instant Exchange program (certain problems and also limitations use; see www.canontechsupport.com for details).
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows XP,
- Windows 2000/Me/98,
- Mac ® OS (8.6 to 9. x) and also Mac OS X variation 10.2.1 to 10.2.x (see www.canontechsupport.com for upgraded compatibility).
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i9100 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i9100.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i9100 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)
Add-on Module for Printer Driver (Windows Vista/Vista64)
i9100 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)
ImageBrowser Ver. 5.7.2 Updater (Mac OS X)