Canon PIXMA MX439 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Bring excellent quality, speed, as well as ease of use to your home office all in the name of boosted efficiency. This starts with built-in Wi-Fi ® 1 for printing as well as scanning basically throughout your home from computer systems as well as compatible smart phones. This additionally includes AirPrint2, which allows you wirelessly print images, emails, website, papers and also more from suitable iPad, iPhone or iPod touch tools to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One.
Canon PIXMA MX439, An incorporated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, FastFront, and also Easy-WebPrint EX3 are just some of the functions that can allow you to quickly multi-task while your PIXMA MX439 is at benefit all-new levels of performance. 4800 x 1200 maximum shade resolution4 and the FINE Cartridge System suggests fantastic business record printing and effectiveness while built-in imaging technology makes sure the stability of originals are protected with each copy and scan.
- Print Rate (as much as); 4 x 6 Borderless Picture: Approx. 46 seconds7
- Print Speed (Approx); Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm17, Shade: ESAT: 5.5 ipm17
- Variety of Nozzles; Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Dimension (color); 2 and 5
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Shade: Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi4, Black: Approximately 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Dimensions; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Image Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Picture Paper Plus Glossy II, Image Paper Shiny; Semi-Gloss: Picture Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Image Paper; Envelope: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; AirPrint2, Car Paper Feeder, Automobile Photo Take Care Of II, Car Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing5, File Printing, Full HD Film Print6, Image Printing, Layout Publish
- Copy Speed (as much as); sESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm17
- Decrease/ Enhancement; 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features; Car Document Repair, Duplicate, Borderless5, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Strength, Numerous Duplicate: 1-99 web pages, Predetermined Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element; Call Picture Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features; Automobile Check Mode9, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Deepness; 48-bit internal/24-bit outside.
- Max. File Dimension; Flat Bed: 8×5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX439 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX439.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX439 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series Mini Master Setup
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Canon PIXMA MX430 Printer series ScanGear MP for Linux
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux
|Canon MX430 Printer series IJ Printer Driver for Linux
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series ScanGear MP for Linux
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series User Manual (Windows)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|