Canon PIXMA MG8250 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon Pixma MG8250 Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer Evaluation We review the new Canon Pixma MG8250 Inkjet Image All-In-One Printer with built in movie scanner, wi-fi, ethernet link and also cloud printing.
Canon PIXMA MG8250, Various other information connections consist of USB, 10/100 Ethernet and also wireless. The wireless link is especially noteworthy as it gives access to a vast array of straight print innovations, consisting of PIXMA Cloud Link, which uses Google Cloud Print, and AirPrint for iPad, iPhone as well as other cordless Apple devices.
Canon PIXMA MG8250 Review Specs:
- Print Rate (as much as); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds10, Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm11, Color: ESAT Approximate. 9.3 ipm11
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632/ Black: 512/ Complete: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (color); 1,2 as well as 5
- Print Resolution (Approximately); Shade: As much as 9600 x 2400 dpi3, Black: Approximately 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Picture Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Picture Paper And Also Shiny II, Image Paper Shiny; Semi-Gloss: Image Paper And Also Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Picture Paper; Fine Art: Canon Art Paper “Image Dustcloth” ™; Envelope: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable Disc
- Printer Functions; Automobile Duplex Publish, Vehicle Image Deal With II, Indeterminate Printing2, Schedule Publish, CD/DVD Printing, Record Printing, Full HD Film Print5, Fun Filter Effects, Grayscale Printing, ID Picture Print, Smart Device Photo Printing, Image Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Image Printing, Design Template Publish, Peaceful Setting, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capability; Automobile Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Duplicate Speed (as much as); FCOT( Color) Approx. 14 seconds11
- Reduction/ Augmentation; 25% – 400%.
- Copy Functions; 4-in-1/ 2-in-1, Vehicle Duplex Copy, Automobile Exposure/Intensity Replicate, Face Brightener/Fading Improvement, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Seamless Gutter Shadow Correction Duplicate, Intensity, Handbook Shade Modification, CD/DVD Tag Copy, Covering Up Replicate, Multiple Replicate: 1-99 Pages, Picture Replication, Preset Duplicate Ratios.
- Scanner Kind; Flat Bed.
- Checking Component; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 4800 x 9600 dpi (Movie), Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
Optical:4,800 x 4,800 (Reflectives).
- Scanner Features; Auto File Repair, Car Check Mode13, Movie Scan, Rain Gutter Shadow Adjustment, Network Scan, Press Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit outside.
- Max. Record Size; 8.5 x 11.7.
Canon PIXMA MG8250 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MG8250 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG8250 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG8250 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG8250 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG8250.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG8250 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG8250 Software and Driver Download:
|MG8200 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG8200 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG8200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG8200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|MG8200 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.2b
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|MG8200 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG8200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG8200 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|