Canon rates the PIXMA MG4250 at 9.9 ppm in black as well as 5.7 ppm in colour. Our five-page message examination taped 6.1 ppm and 6.4 ppm in rapid (draft) setting, only 2 thirds of the spec. This rose to 8.0 ppm for the 20-page test, nearer the mark, but only 1.8 ppm for the black text as well as colour graphics test.
The Canon Pixma MG4250 is an all-in-one printer with wi-fi that can also print from a flash memory card. It does not print the best-looking photos directly from your computer, however the high quality improves when printing from your video camera’s flash memory card. We’ve examined this all-in-one wi-fi printer to find out if its ink prices are crippling, or a bargain.
The MG4250 lacks the specific colour inks of its extra expensive Pixma cousins, yet arguably the most vital enhancement is that it lastly accepts high-yield ink cartridges. To highlight the distinction this makes, a collection of common inks– one black as well as one incorporated colour– will establish you back just over ₤ 25 from Amazon as well as will certainly last only 180 web pages.
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds1, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm4, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.7 ipm4
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing9, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing, Evernote
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds3
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG4250 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG4250.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG4250 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac))|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|