Canon BJ-10 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and also Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac– For Canon BJ-10 printer, a driver is required to make it feasible for the link in between your Canon BJ-10 printer and likewise a computer system or laptop. Without vehicle driver Canon BJ-10 quit working
I have an older Cannon BJ-10 sx printer that just has an identical port. I have a cable with an IEEE 1284 identical adapter on one end and USB port on the various other. I can not locate drivers that will certainly enable my Victory 7 machine recognize the printer. Any kind of type of idea where I can get vehicle drivers that will enable me to use this printer?
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Brand; Canon
- Windows ® 7, Windows Vista ®,
- Windows XP as well as Mac OS ® X v104.11 to v106. x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32- little bit
- For the beginning, you will require to prepare every one of the things that you need such as the laptop computer, the printer, the USB cable television that links the printer to the laptop computer, as well as additionally the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer.
- If you shed the CD driver, after that you can simply download the setup files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer design.
- Once you have actually prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation configuration program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the documents that you downloaded.
- The following point that you need to do is waiting on the entire process to be ended up.
- During this time, you will certainly be asked to pick some options such as the parts, the installment areas, your name, and also a few other things.
- Make sure you fill up the options properly.
- Once the installment wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to begin publishing a page to ensure that the printer has actually been efficiently set up.
- Procedures for the download and also installation
- Download the file. For the area where the file is saved, check the computer system setups.
- Double-click the downloaded and install data as well as mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the installed Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged documents in the folder. Setup begins instantly.
- Make certain that the printer Canon BJ-10 is activated.
- Press and also hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer till the orange alarm lamp flashes once and afterwards launch it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then most likely to your accessibility point and also press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized simple paper.
- Press and also hold the Cancel Button, button till the orange alarm system light flashes 15 times and afterwards release it. The network information web page will be published.
- This concludes the WPS setup treatment.
- Please now proceed by mounting the software to make the most out of your Canon BJ-10
- If you do not have the installation CD that included your product, please download and install the manuals and software.
- If the Canon BJ-10 cordless configuration is still falling short after following this guide, please call us for additional assistance.
Canon BJ-10 Software and Driver Download: